The overall goal of this position is to research and evaluate online strategies and potential partnerships, to assist in the development of a new science online destination for kids, in collaboration with creative partners and content providers.
· Works to ensure that products/services are of the highest quality, delivered in a timely manner, and meet client expectations.
· Contributes to corporate productivity regularly by increasing expertise and efficiency.
· Assists with development and maintenance of relationships with potential partners and advisors.
· Works in concert with tpt's interactive media team and research staff.
· Identifies and evaluates web sites as models for the new science website.
· Identifies web production companies and gathers information about their capabilities.
· Organizes research planning meetings and other project communications.
· Manages shared database of contacts and websites, developing new layouts and reports as needed.
· Work to maintain relationships with advisors and project partners.
· Act as information resource for internal stakeholders and project partners.
· Presents professional image of tpt to all stakeholders, through verbal and written interactions.
· Initiates contact with potential partners; disseminates project information, and coordinates communications with project staff.
· Works to assure the financial goals are achieved for the project.
· TPT’s values are understood, communicated, and lived daily in our work.
Desired Skills and Abilities
The desired qualities and attributes that the new Web Research Specialist will possess to achieve maximum results are:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or business relation field. A combination of education and successful work history in this area may be considered.
· 3+ years of applicable web research and online social media experience desired.
· Ability to work independently within guidelines, be organized, establish priorities and manage time effectively.
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and to work within strict time constraints.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skill.
· The ability to work independently and motivate self to achieve success.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
· Exceptional detail orientation with specific attention to accuracy and quality service.
· The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner.
· Be a self-starter and motivate self to achieve success.
Union Position: No
Funding: Fund 12
Employment Status: Full time Temporary
Reference: Box Number 712-11
Please refer external applicants to our Career Center at http://www.tpt.org/?a=about#jobs
“Enrich lives and strengthen our community through the power of media”
An Equal Opportunity Employer/AAP