SAVE THE DATE!
From tweeting to multimodal research papers to Prezi, writing these days means more than just black text on a white background. Through workshops and discussions, THATCamp Digital Writing aims to deepen and advance our notions of all facets of writing. Participants in THATCamp Digital Writing will explore how to effectively write using different digital tools and platforms. This event will take place at Fordham University in New York City on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
At THATCamp Digital Writing, join a dynamic cast of participants to
- Learn more about innovative ways to digitize your work and publish it online
- Share pedagogical methods that use digital media for writing and research assignments
- Explore how to evaluate online writing and give feedback
- Question how tools, technology, and methods for publishing work shape the way we write
- Educate yourself about fair use and copyright
- Make connections with others
- Establish new collaborations.
TCDW is being organized by Amanda Licastro, a PhD candidate at the CUNY Graduate Center, and Elizabeth Cornell, Post-Doctoral Teaching Fellow in English at Fordham University.
If you would like to be a sponsor for this event, please let us know.