The Annual COIL Conference features best practices and new horizons in collaborative online international learning (COIL). COIL promotes 21st Century skills by connecting classes in different countries through online interactions and applied learning experiences, fostering international competencies and cross-cultural communication into the classroom.
SUNY invites faculty and lecturers, instructional technologists and designers, IT professionals, international education and study abroad leaders, teaching and learning specialists, and everyone interested in innovation in higher education to attend. The COIL Conference is the premier event in the growing field of virtual exchange. SUNY welcomes participants from diverse backgrounds, professions, and institutions to share their work toward making Global Learning for All a reality.
Conference themes include:
• Innovative Pedagogy and Practice in COIL Courses
• Student Voices: Perspectives on International Learning through COIL
• Tools and Technologies for COIL
• Connecting Research, Policy and Practice
• Assessing the Impact of COIL
• Student Mobility through COIL
• Evolving COIL: Next Steps and New Horizons
For more information and to submit a proposal, please visit https://suny.edu/coilconference18. Proposals are due on or before December, 17, 2017.