This conference, journal, book imprint and online media provide a forum for discussion of the connections between technology and society. The perspectives presented range from big picture analyses which address global and universal concerns, to detailed case studies which speak of localized applications of technology. Conference presentations and publications traverse a broad terrain, sometimes technically and other times socially oriented, sometimes theoretical and other times practical in their perspective, and sometimes reflecting dispassionate analysis while at other times suggesting interested strategies for action.
We invite proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, posters/exhibits, or colloquia addressing one of the following themes:
- THEME 1: TECHNOLOGIES AND HUMAN USABILITY
- THEME 2: TECHNOLOGIES IN KNOWLEDGE SHARING
- THEME 3: UBIQUITOUS LEARNING
- THEME 4: TECHNOLOGIES IN SOCIETY
- 2020 Special Focus—Solidarity in the Digital Public Sphere: From Extremes to Common Ground?