Reporting to and in partnership with the Vice President of Institutional Advancement and the Senior Institutional Advancement team, the Senior Manager of Development will help spearhead development efforts. A new position in the Institutional Department, the Senior Manager will have the opportunity to assist in the building of this reinvigorated department.
• Maintain a prospect list for cultivation, and a donor list for stewarding
• Assist with strategy for foundations and corporations
• Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising when necessary
• Engage top donors, develop deep familiarity with their portfolios, and maintain a calendar of when to engage them
• Assist in timely and accurate preparation for donor and prospect visits.
• Assist with editing and preparation of proposals, reports, government forms and other documents; gather support materials and prepare documents for submission, including complex online submission platforms
• Assist with prospect research and meeting preparation as needed.
• Produce individualized acknowledgements and other correspondence for donors
• Analyze and develop various fundraising reports
• Coordinate and implement department events when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in development
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
• Master’s degree
• Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge
Touro College and University System is committed to providing all persons equal opportunity in education and employment, and to ensuring a safe and non-discriminatory educational and work environment in compliance with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”), the New York State Education Law, and other applicable laws. It is the policy of the College to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment and in the administration of College programs, services, activities, and admissions on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.