UWorld is looking for a Physics Professor to contribute to the development of our new MCAT Question Bank. The Physics content author will collaborate with a team of authors, editors and illustrators to develop a web-based product. We seek individuals with an unending passion for education who strive to develop an exceptional product that contributes to easier and stress-free MCAT preparation.
This ground-floor opportunity is long-term, and the Physics Professor will have the potential to engage in the product life cycle from planning and development to completion and maintenance. Candidates will partner with some of the brightest minds in education and become a part of UWorldâ€™s success story.
If you are looking for a company that is passionate about student education and provides growth opportunity with a good work/life balance, UWorld is right for you.
• Play a key role in project development, planning and execution
• Develop MCAT Physics questions with comprehensive rationales
• Collaborate with management to ensure goals are met
• Minimum Master's degree required, PhD preferred
• Undergraduate/Graduate GPA of 3.6 or higher
• MCAT teaching/tutoring experience preferred
• Willing to work onsite from Irving, TX headquarters (Dallas/Fort Worth area)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Effective time management skills
• Passion for education and learning
Compensation and benefits
• Compensation negotiable (contingent on experience)
• Up to 3 weeks paid time off
• Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
• 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching
• Relaxed work environment
Keywords: "MCAT Tutor", "MCAT teacher", "Physics Professor","Physics Instructor", "Adjunct Faculty", "Biomedical Science", "MCAT author", "MCAT prep", "Physics author"
"UWorld is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any characteristic protected by law".