This event is a free Google hangout, hosted by academic jobs website jobs.ac.uk . It is an hour long and will take place on January 27th (tomorrow!) at 12 noon, UK time.
The session will address the following issues:
- How to blend digital tools into your current work and conferences
- How to manage your time online effectively
- How to write for an online audience
- How to use a blog to increase your public engagement
- How digital networking can enhance your research
- How to effectively use online networking to find collaborators
Panelists include Dr. Inger Mewburn, Andy Tattersall, David White, Jenny Delasalle and Michael Duignan.
Further information and a link to participate can be found at: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/enhanced/linking/google-hangout/digital-academic.html