Faculty Positions at Shih Hsin University, Taipei Taiwan
The Graduate Institute of Intellectual Property and Communication Technology Law at Shih Hsin University invites applications for one full-time faculty positions. The appointment will begin on August 1, 2019.
Qualifications: Applicants should hold a Ph.D. or a related area (or ABD expecting to receive your degree by July 31, 2019), and/or currently holding an assistant professor position or above. Applicants who hold a Master’s degree, but have not received a Ph.D., need to provide proof of excellent work experience in related fields.
Areas of specialization: Priority in the field of intellectual property law
Courses open: Patent Law、 Trademark Law、Copyright Law、Trade Secret Law
Applicants should provide:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum vitae ( http://po.web.shu.edu.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/18/2018/05/Resume-teacher-1070508.docx )
- Personal information ( Please click on the link
https://forms.gle/NEaFVG3Ls1Zq1N9CA to fill in your personal information )
- Photocopy of personal I.D. or passport
- List and copies of representative publications (within recent 5 years)
- Photocopy of graduate diploma(the highest and the second highest degree )
- Official transcripts of graduate studies
- Three letters of recommendation
- Proof of past and/or current employment
- Research plan
- Sample course syllabi, teaching plans, and past course evaluations
Personal Data Protection Consent Form. ( Please click on the link https://goo.gl/J8tGmv )
Deadline: All application materials must be received no later than April 25th, 2019.
Applications should be:
( Please indicate for applying to full time teacher of Graduate Institute of Intellectual Property and Communication Technology Law in cv or email subject. )
e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or sent to
Shih Hsin University (Personnel Office)
No. 1, Lane 17, Section 1, Mu-Cha Road
Taipei, Taiwan 11604
Tel: +886-2-2236-8225 ext.82232
Requests for further information may be made by telephone, fax, email, or post.