The Executive Assistant is responsible for the smooth operation of the Program.
• Works directly with Dean on a wide range of administrative tasks
• Handles an immense volume of inquires in person and by phone for the Dean
• Maintains department calendar and schedule to support college operations
• Manages office correspondence
• Prepares appointment forms for faculty, staff and adjuncts
• Prepares budget records
• Assists in analyzing and preparing reports for the Dean
• Handles requisitions and ordering of supplies
• Works in conjunction with other Schools and departments
• Assists with coordination of special events for the college
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum three (3) years’ related experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Well organized and self-directed
• Detail oriented and customer service skills
• Able to prioritize tasks
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Able to perform internet research
Touro College and University System is committed to providing all persons equal opportunity in education and employment, and to ensuring a safe and non-discriminatory educational and work environment in compliance with Title IX of the Higher Education Amendments of 1972 (“Title IX”), Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”), the New York State Education Law, and other applicable laws. It is the policy of the College to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment and in the administration of College programs, services, activities, and admissions on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.