Registration is now open for DeL 2015: Technology, Culture, Practice, a conference for art, design and media higher education professionals in London, 16 - 17 September. As digital technologies continue to transform the creative and pedagogic landscape, we face exciting possibilities and new challenges for the future of education. This conference aims to create an intellectually and creatively fertile environment where art and design educators can develop their thinking and practice around technologies.
The conference will include:
- Over 30 high quality presentations and workshops
- Sector-leading keynote speakers: Paula le Dieu, digital director and Benjamin Southworth, consultant and sector evangelist
- Student-led plenaries interrogating the concept of 'Post Digital'
- Dinner in an architectual salvage and vintage curiosity store
- Optional evening activities, to be confirmed
For full details of the conference and to register, please visit the DeL website.
DeL 2015 is hosted by University of the Arts London, and will take place in the prestigious new Central Saint Martins building in Kings Cross, London. The conference is organised in partnership with Texas State University and Penn State University, and in association with the New School, New York.
The early bird rate is available until 31st July. We hope you will join us!
Follow us on Twitter @designselearn
Conference hashtag: #del2015
Enquiries: Claudia Roeschmann, firstname.lastname@example.org