Electronic Literature Organization 2008 Conference
Electrifying Literature: Affordances and Constraints
Wednesday, June 20-Saturday, June 23, 2012
Sponsored by the Electronic Literature Organization and the University of West Virginia
Drs. Dene Grigar and Sandy Baldwin, Co-Curators
Call for Media Art
In conjunction with the ELO 2012 Conference, there will be a juried Media Arts Show, held from Wednesday, June 20-Saturday, June 23, 2012 at the Monongalia Arts Center in Morgantown, WV. In particular, we are looking for works such as:
- Electronic literary works, such as hypertext poetry and fiction, interactive fiction, flash poetry and fiction, as well as other forms of elit
- Net art pieces
- Sonic art
- Experimental or conceptual multimedia works
- Mobile and Locative works
The length of works should not exceed 20 minutes per entry. Because of the limitation of space, all works must be able to be exhibited via a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. We will not be able to accommodate live performances or installations.
Guidelines for Submissions
Submissions are due by November 30, 2011. Notification of awards will take place by February 15, 2012.
There are two methods of submissions:
1. CDs or DVDs should be mailed to: Dr. Dene Grigar, The Creative Media & Digital Culture Program, Washington State University Vancouver, 14204 NE Salmon Creek Ave., Vancouver, WA 98686.
2. URLs for websites should be emailed to Dr. Dene Grigar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not email files or folders of work. No work will be considered if it arrives via email.
For more information, contact Dr. Dene Grigar, email@example.com, 360-546-9487.