The Digital Library Federation invites proposals for the 2017 DLF Forum, to be held in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, October 23-25, 2017. Separate calls have been issued for allied meetings, taking place in the same location: the DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Pre-Conference (October 22) and Digital Preservation 2017, the annual conference of DLF's affiliate organization, the National Digital Stewardship Alliance (October 25-26).
The DLF Forum traditionally has no set theme so that it may speak to matters of interest to all, including:
- digital library, archives, and museum collections and resources;
- technologies and infrastructure;
- services and programs;
- staffing, education, and professional development;
- social contexts and ethics;
- labor and vendor relations;
- or other DLF community missions, priorities, problems, and concerns.
We depend on you to propose action-oriented topics geared toward a practitioner audience, considering aspects of design, labor, social responsibility, leadership, collaboration, implementation, and assessment.
DLF Forum proposals are due by May 22nd at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Read the full CFP here.