- Topic:The Data & Society Research Institute is looking to hire one or two research analysts who can help conduct research on 1) how low-socioeconomic status individuals understand privacy and 2) the value of data in education. Data & Society is a New York City-based research institute dedicated...New York City, NYUnited States
- The tenth International Networked Learning Conference will take place at Lancaster University, UK, 9th-1tth May 2016. A call for papers (full papers, short papers, or symposia) is currently active; the deadline for submissions is 5th October 2015. The call lists the following conference themes:...
- Bard College’s Experimental Humanities Initiative ( http://eh.bard.edu ) seeks a creative software developer to begin work in Fall 2015. This versatile developer will work closely with an interdisciplinary group of faculty and academic technology services and library staff to build and customize...
- Topic:Job description The successful candidate is expected to: Research Carry out internationally oriented, empirical research that is publishable in established international refereed journals; Contribute actively to the development of the Department’s research in the field of media and communication;...RotterdamNetherlands
- Big Boulder Initiative's Fall Workshop: Using Social Data for Social Good Big Boulder Initiative is looking for proposals for talks or panels for their fall workshop, Saturday, November 7th, in downtown Chicago. This Big Boulder Initiative workshop is being co-sponsored by the Loyola University...Chicago, ILUnited States
- The National Historical Publications and Records Commission is developing a new strategic plan, and has asked for input from the HASTAC community. Please read below to learn more about the project and how you can contribute. Feedback is requested by September 15, 2015. --- From the NHPRC: As you...
CFP: Center for Culturally Responsive Evaluation and Assessment International Conference, Chicago, April 20-22, 2016“The Next Generation of Theory and Practice: Rethinking Equity through Culturally Responsive Evaluation and Assessment” CREA Third International Conference Palmer House Hilton Chicago, Illinois Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - Friday, April 22, 2016 Pre-conference Workshops, Tuesday, April, 19 CREA Call...17 E Monroe StChicago, ILUnited States
1st European Conference on Understanding Food Design: From User Experience to People Centered DesignUnderstanding Food Design : From User Experience to People-Centered Design from October 8-10, 2015 in Milan, Italy. The objectives of this 2-day conference are to: Explore the dimensions, nature, themes and disciplinary positions of Food Design research in Universities (European and International)...MILANItaly
CFP (due Nov. 30, 2015): International and transdisciplinary symposium: Forms of (the) Apocalypse, March 15-16-17, 2016, Université Paris 8 Vincennes Saint-Denis - Le Cube (Issy-les-Moulineaux)CFP: Forms of (the) Apocalypse , March 15-16-17, 2016 Université Paris 8 Vincennes Saint-Denis - Le Cube (Issy-les-Moulineaux) Cliquez ici pour la version française This symposium is part of a transdisciplinary and pluriannual project. The second opus will take place at Université de Bretagne...2 rue de la Liberté93526 Saint-Denis (Paris area)France
- CALL FOR CHAPTERS The Routledge Companion on Media Education, Copyright and Fair Use Editor: Renee Hobbs, University of Rhode Island Focus of the Volume: Educators rely on the ability to make use of copyrighted materials, including those from mass media, digital media and popular culture, as an...
- NYCDH Second Graduate Student Project Award http://nycdh.org/nycdh-sgpa-2015/ The New York City Digital Humanities organization is pleased to announce our second annual cross-institutional NYCDH digital humanities graduate student project award. We invite all graduate students in the city of New...United States
- Tenure-track Faculty in Digital Media Studies School of Journalism and Media Studies | San Diego State University The School of Journalism and Media Studies at San Diego State University invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position in digital media studies, specifically a critical...
- Seattle University invites applications for a full-time, 12-month non-tenure-track Instructor and Director of the Digital Cultures Program. The appointment is for three-years with the possibility of renewal, beginning September 1, 2015. The Digital Cultures B.A will be offered in hybrid format for...901 12th AvenueSeattle, WA 98122United States
Andrew W. Mellon Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Bio-Humanities, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016-2018Andrew W. Mellon Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Bio-Humanities University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016–18 Application Deadline: Friday, November 6, 2015 The Illinois Program for Research in the Humanities, supported by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, seeks to hire two Post-...
- wikiHow is the world’s most popular how-to website. Our mission is to educate every person on the planet on how-to do anything. We'd like to hire a newly minted PhD to come own a major written content project: driving writing and editing teams, building processes to improve efficiency and...Palo Alto, CA 94301United States
- The A gencia Nacional de Investigación e Innovación de Uruguay (National Agency for Research and Innovation in Uruguay), the Centro de Estudios Fundación Ceibal ( Center for Research-Ceibal Foundation ), the Ministry of Education and Culture, ANEP (National Administration of Public Education) and...Av. Italia 6201MontevideoUruguay
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences Department of Communication and Media 1 Year, Fixed-Term, Professor of Practice Location: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, Troy, New York Closes: Jul 31, 2015 at...Troy, NYUnited States
- Registration is now open for DeL 2015: Technology, Culture, Practice , a conference for art, design and media higher education professionals in London, 16 - 17 September. As digital technologies continue to transform the creative and pedagogic landscape, we face exciting possibilities and new...United States
- The Center for Science and the Imagination at Arizona State University invites applications for a 2-4 year Postdoctoral Fellowship with expertise in science, technology, and society research to join a large collaboration on transmedia engagement of science-in-society activities. The primary goal...Tempe, AZ 85281United States
- Link to position description . The Folger Shakespeare Library, located on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., is seeking an encoding specialist for a 2 year NEH grant funded position working on our Digital Anthology of non-Shakespearean drama (or early modern English drama). The Folger is a world-...201 East Capitol Street, SEWashington, DC 20003-1004United States