Registration is now open for the 2013 Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL).
Main Early Registration -- Deadline May 27, 2013
* ACM/IEEE/SIG Members - $600
* Non-ACM/IEEE/SIG Members - $750
* ACM/IEEE/SIG Student - $380
* Lifetime Members - $360
* Non-member Student - $450
Main Late/Onsite Registration
* ACM/IEEE/SIG Members - $720
* Non-ACM/IEEE/SIG Members - $900
* ACM/IEEE/SIG Student - $475
* Lifetime Members - $475
* Non-member Student - $550
For more information of registration, including information on this years pre- and post-conference workshops and tutorials, please visit http://www.jcdl2013.org/.
The JCDL is a major international forum focusing on digital libraries and associated technical, practical and social issues. This year's conference will be held in Indianapolis, IN from July 22-26. We welcome submissions on the wide range of topics of interest in Digital Libraries worldwide.
On behalf of the JCDL 2013 Planning Committee,