HASTAC Scholars report on the work happening on their campuses and in their region to an international audience by blogging, tweeting, vlogging, podcasting and other forms of networking with the online HASTAC community and with their local communities. The HASTAC Scholars also orchestrate a regular discussion forum here on the HASTAC web site. Open to all, these expansive forums initiate rich insights and deep exchanges on timely issues related to digital media and learning and the digital humanities more broadly.
Scholar Class 2012
- For its twenty-first issue, InVisible Culture: An Electronic Journal for Visual Culture invites scholarly articles and creative works that address the topic of pursuit . We encourage authors and artists to reflect on the meaning and mechanics of pursuit across broad ranging phenomena. This term is...United Kingdom
- My institution will be holding a digital humanities event called "Decoding the Digital" this coming fall. The dates will be likely on September 12-14. We are bringing a mix of academia and industry insiders, some of them are familiar faces for the HASTAC community like Lisa Nakamura, Anne Balsamo,...Rochester, NY 14627United States
- Topic:Lecturer in the Study of Women and Gender The invites applications for a one-year, non-tenure-track position as lecturer in queer studies and/or race, gender, film and visual culture. Successful candidates will be prepared to offer courses at the intermediate and advanced levels in one of these...United Kingdom
- Comics as Scholarship: Digital Humanities Quarterly Special Issue Edited by Anastasia Salter and Roger Whitson Comic Version of the CFP While the coexistence of images and text towards a shared purpose is now an established part of our digital landscape, often in conjunction with animation,...United Kingdom
- In keeping with its mission to foster innovative digital scholarship, Anvil Academic invites submissions to its inaugural publication series: Built Upon. The Built Upon series encourages authors to investigate and invigorate pre-existing digital tools and collections in developing their own...United Kingdom
- As the opening forum for our 5th year of this program, we’d like...