Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:30:00 -0500
A lively spirited conversation among local artists, developers, educators political and community workers about how social justice issues revealed in the aftermath of the Katrina Storm can inform, enlighten and energize efforts to weave a single thread of justice in the local community context.
- Lisa Dixon, Associate Professor, Department of Theatre, UIUC
- Jon D. “Cody” Sokolski, CEO, One Main Development; Artist, Arts Lover
- Patricia Avery, Executive Director, Champaign Urbana Area Project and Champaign County Board Member
- Giraldo Rosales, Champagin City Council Member, Assistant Dean of Students/UIUC, Congero
- Debbie Reese (Nambé Pueblo), Assistant Professor, Native American Studies/UIUC
- Danielle Chynoweth, Urbana City Council Member