HASTAC 2015 conference, with the theme “Art and Science of Digital Humanities”, was held May 27-30, 2015 at the Kellogg Center on the campus of Michigan State University. The conference featured a mini-conference for HASTAC Scholars followed by two full days of conference activities and opportunities for collaboration. For more information about the conference, please see www.hastac2015.org.
Some things to check out from the conference:
- HASTAC 2015 Conference Group
- Videos of talks from the conference
- HASTAC Scholars Unconference
- DH Toolbox that came out of one of the HASTAC Scholars Unconference Sessions
- On Scott B. Weingart's "Connecting the Dots"
- #Whithervanes, a Storify of tweets sent during "Whithervanes: a neurotic, early worrying system THR_33 (Tea House for Robots)", keynote by rootoftwo (Cezanne Charles and John Marshall)
- On “DH: Affordances and Limits of Post/Anti/Decolonial and Indigenous Digital Humanities”, keynote by Roopika Risam
- Reflections on #HASTAC2015
Please add your own presentations, notes, thoughts, photos, storified tweets, or any other inspirations from the conference to the HASTAC 2015 Conference group!