Craig Wacker's talk: themes, bits and pieces
How are young people changing as a result of their exposure/immersion in technology?
program for migrant workers in l.a.
- internet access to provide for documenting daily life
Black Cloud project
- 40 sensors across the world, at least 5 in Chicago (Illinois, represent)
- they collect information about CO2, noise, heat, and light
- they sent out kids to collect this information
- not only the raw data was collected, but cellphone pictures of the brochures, of the buildings, research on the buildin