Mission statement to come.
- The Scholarly Communication Institute ( trianglesci.org ) is ready for its fourth year in North Carolina’s Research Triangle, and invites you to join us! The Institute is a program that is part retreat, part seminar, and part unconference. Based on an announced theme , participants set the agenda...Rizzo Conference CenterUniversity of North CarolinaChapel Hill, NC 27517United States
- The following announcement is from Linda Shopes, member of the Oral History Association Search Committee: The Oral History Association (OHA), the principal organization of practicing oral historians in the United States, is seeking an institutional home for its executive office and staff effective...
- I am delighted to announce three job opportunities at the Graduate Center, CUNY. These positions are part of the Humanities Teaching and Learning Alliance, a new, Mellon-funded collaboration between the GC and LaGuardia Community College. Please share this announcement widely. With generous support...New York, NYUnited States
- Position Title: Deputy Director (Administrative Executive Associate) – Humanities Alliance Job ID: 14027 Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications Closing Date: December 30, 2015 Position Details: The Graduate Center (GC) defines the standard of contemporary graduate education:...The Graduate Center365 Fifth AvenueNew York, NY 10016United States
- The Scholarly Communication Institute is an annual event, now held in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina , after ten years at the University of Virginia . Each year, about 30 participants are invited to spend four days together working on projects they propose , in an event that is part...150 Dubose House LnChapel Hill, NC 27517United States
- Dear HASTAC readers --Please help inform decision-making at the Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH) by responding to this brief survey. We are interested in better understanding the financial support available to you for travel to digital humanities training and conference events:With thanks,Bethany NowviskiePresident, Association for Computers and the HumanitiesThe Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities at the University of Maryland is seeking an experienced project manager who will provide coordination and management for research projects and initiatives in the digital humanities. The Project Manager will work with senior MITH staff to...0301 Hornbake LibraryUniversity of MarylandCollege Park, MD 20742United StatesWe are delighted to announce an exciting job opportunity at the Scholars’ Lab as the Head of Graduate Programs, which includes both the Praxis Program and the Graduate Fellows in Digital Humanities program. Read on for more details! Head of Graduate Programs The University of Virginia Library seeks...United KingdomGame Changer Chicago (an organization that I co-founded with Melissa Gilliam at the University of Chicago) is looking to hire a Director for our new "Design Lab." The Lab will continue to produce a number of computer game and digital stortytelling projects with youth. Our projects (ranging from...United Kingdom
CFP: Alt-Academic Feminism I: "Teaching Outside the Classroom through Digital Humanities" MLA, Chicago, 1/9-12/2014CFP: Alt-Academic Feminism I: "Teaching Outside the Classroom through Digital Humanities," Women’s Caucus for Modern Languages at the MLA, Chicago, 1/9-12/2014. Amid Fembot Collective, Black Girls Code, MOOCs, “brogrammers,” new collaborations, how are women teaching, learning, connecting (or not)...Chicago, ILUnited StatesIn keeping with its mission to foster innovative digital scholarship, Anvil Academic invites submissions to its inaugural publication series: Built Upon. The Built Upon series encourages authors to investigate and invigorate pre-existing digital tools and collections in developing their own...United KingdomLast year, the #alt-academy collection highlighted the wide range of jobs that fall under the umbrella of alt-ac. I contributed an essay on how to go about finding and applying for such positions as well as reflecting on the feelings and appearance of failure that one may (inevitably?) feel on...United Kingdom
What's this wiki?
This is a first stab at compiling a list of humanities-related radio/podcast productions. I am setting up thematic categories, but these are suggestions rather than concrete divisions. Contributions are welcome! Leave your name, etc. in the comments if you contribute so I can keep track.