Leaders from national agencies, private foundations, and industry discuss digital funding opportunities, initiatives, and visions.
Session Chair: Julie Thompson Klein, Wayne State University.
A downloadable version is available on iTunes U
- Brett Bobley, CIO and Director of Digital Humanities Initiative, National Endowment for the Humanities
- Karl Brown, Associate Director, Applied Technology, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Jerry Heneghan, CEO, Virtual Heroes, and Chairman, North Carolina Association for Advanced Learning Technologies (NCALTA)
- Gary Kebbel, Journalism Program Officer, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
- Kevin M. Guthrie, President, Ithaka; Diana Rhoten, Program Director, Office of Cyberinfrastructure, National Science Foundation
- Steven C. Wheatley, Vice President, American Council of Learned Societies
- Constance M. Yowell, Director for Digital Media, Learning, and Education, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation