We are delighted to announce a new initiative called Scholar Spotlight!
Did you know HASTAC has 17,000+ members from over 400+ organizations? How about the fact that HASTAC has annual pageview counts approaching the half-million mark? A new decade and new year present perfect opportunities to reflect. As I reflect on all of the amazing work that HASTAC Scholars are doing, I thought it would be great to kick off a new initiative that spotlights their brilliance. This new initiative is called Scholar Spotlight. Each month, we will feature one or two HASTAC Scholars, each of whom will respond to the prompts below.
Instructions: Answer all 10 questions or pick and choose the questions that interest you most. Include a photo of yourself, or any image you want to feature in your Scholar Spotlight.
- Why did you apply to HASTAC?
- What has been your favorite course so far as an instructor or student? Why?
- What do you want to do after you graduate?
- What’s something that people would be surprised to know about you?
- What are some things that you wish you knew before you got into graduate school?
- How do you envision HASTAC and/or higher education in 10 years? Where do you fit in?
- How does digital scholarship fit into your research or teaching?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your research or teaching?
- What are you currently reading, watching, or listening to?
- What’s something we should ask you? What’s your answer?
Please join me in getting to know a little bit more about our HASTAC Scholars and celebrating their work!
HASTAC Scholars Director