Welcome to HASTAC Scholar Spotlight!
Did you know HASTAC has 17,000+ members from over 400+ organizations? How about the fact that HASTAC has annual pageview counts approaching the half-million mark? Each month, we feature several HASTAC Scholars to showcase the amazing work they're doing.
We ask each spotlighted scholar to choose from this list of 10 questions and create a blog post with their answers:
- Why did you apply to HASTAC?
- What has been your favorite course so far as an instructor or student? Why?
- What do you want to do after you graduate?
- What’s something that people would be surprised to know about you?
- What are some things that you wish you knew before you got into graduate school?
- How do you envision HASTAC and/or higher education in 10 years? Where do you fit in?
- How does digital scholarship fit into your research or teaching?
- What do you hope to accomplish with your research or teaching?
- What are you currently reading, watching, or listening to?
- What’s something we should ask you? What’s your answer?
Please join us in getting to know a little bit more about our HASTAC Scholars and celebrating their work!
Hilary Wilson and Shaun Lin
HASTAC Scholars Co-Directors