Torn Apart / Separados (http://xpmethod.plaintext.in/torn-apart/index.html) is inviting contributors and reviewers to help us in several ways (sending feedback and/or adding information and reviewing our crowdsourced lists):
1. Peer review of certain sections of the project, offer feedback on how effectively we articulated the purpose of the project, the experience of undertaking research, the decisions we made while designing data visualizations, site navigation, and the difficult political and ethical choices we made in the process. Below you will find the link to the survey. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdELqB9tuzUXNnkL0P87uxtdr7M8OuhyZDF70UuS3BzsVzuIA/viewform
2. Call to allies, activist and advocacy organizations, we want to know what you need and how our project can help you do your job. Below you will find the link to the survey.
3. Call to lawyers and legal advisors, we want to know what you need and how our project can help you do your job. Also, we are asking for your contribution in terms of providing us with the most recent laws and policies affecting immigrants and refugees. Below you will find the link to the survey.
4. An invitation to contribute to the project by reviewing existing data in the Allies section and adding new data if possible. This information could be a useful source for families to have access to the most reliable and updated list of organizations whose job is to help them.
5. An invitation to contribute to the project by adding any US Local Newspapers to this crowdsourced list. Edit at will but carefully. The original list was scraped from a national directory. If you know about any Mexican border city newspaper please include them too.
We appreciate your contributions and we highly remark to share it with interested and reliable contacts!