We invite you to watch and comment and the same time. Sign up/in at NowComment (free!). Press play. To comment, click "add comment [then] at current time." Press play again. There's more information below.
Through leveraging design workshops (in the fall) and after-school programming (in the spring), the Youth Voices playlists will engage youth involved in the program to play-test and co-develop new connected learning pathways and opportunities.
On this webcast we hope to answer some of these questions:
- How to build a playlist in LRNG?
- How to link to Youth Voices?
- Badges - creating and designing
- Youth Voices Reading playlists is a little bumpy - scrolling through the playlists is tough - inside and outside screen - scrolling within scrolling is tricky
- Readability in YV
- Copyright for sources
- How-to steps.
- Questions - length of playlist
- Tips for teachers - times, level geared toward, class, time frame, level
- Search by time frame, subject area, age
- Where does the writing go for students to get a badge