We are delighted to announce the addition of several new members to the HASTAC Steering Committee:
- Rachel Arteaga ('16), Assistant Program Director, Reimagining the Humanities Ph.D. and Reaching New Publics and Ph.D. Candidate, University of Washington
- Fiona Barnett, Director Emerita of HASTAC Scholars and Ph.D. Candidate at Duke University
- Bruce Janz ('16), Professor of Humanities, Department of Philosophy, University of Central Florida
- Tressie McMillan Cottom ('16), Assistant Professor of Sociology, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Victoria Szabo ('16), Associate Research Professor, Visual and Media Studies and Director, Digital Humanities Initiative at the Franklin Humanities Institute, Duke University
HASTAC offers a special thank you to several Steering Committee members who are finishing their term of service this year. Dixie Ching, New York University; Jorge Duran, Organization of American States; Matt Gold, City University of New York; Alondra Nelson, Columbia University; David Palumbo-Liu, Stanford University; and S. Craig Watkins, University of Texas at Austin. These members will join the Advisory Board. Caitlin Fisher, York University, has also completed her service as a Steering Committee member and will join the Executive Board.
Please join us in thanking all of our Steering Committee, Executive Committee, and Advisory Board members for their leadership and service.
To view all members of HASTAC's leadership, please visit http://hastac.org/about/leadership.