So, I'm the (ambivalently) proud owner of a new iPad. I'm not a total newbie, as I owned the 1st generation iPad before giving it away to my 4 year old nephew; he seemed to get a lot more use out of it than I did. (He's autisitc, so we found some great programs for him to use, too).
Since I've been away from iPad for awhile now, I'd like to ask people who are using it regularly to contribute suggestions for productivity in the thread below. I'm particularly intersted in your thoughts on:
1. PDF editing
2. Word processing (I used Pages on my last iPad)
3. Stylus-based tools
4. External keyboards
5. Workflow integration software
6. Voice dictation
7. Programs for Teaching / Presentations
8. DH tools / software for iPad
9. In short - ANYTHING you've found useful in an academic / classroom setting.
Feel free especially to compare and contrast your favorite products and tools. I'm also looking for a case--I never bothered getting one for the first iPad, which is tough as a brick. (My nephew has been tossing it around for two years and there's not so much as a crack on it). Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.