In this module, we are going to learn about red, white, and rose wines. Today, we are going to take a closer look at these types of wines and how to choose the right one for your palate. Whether you’re getting prepared for the next big holiday dinner coming up, or just want to plan which type of wine to share at a party – we’re going to help you better understand the profiles of each type of wine. Most importantly, we will conduct a taste-test at the end of this module to help you better understand what types of wine you like the most.
LLG 4 SJU ODL 600 OL 2 Fall 2018
Chelsea Boccardo Smith
James (Jim) Brown
- University of Adelaide. (2018). World of Wine: From Grape to Glass. Retrieved from: https://www.edx.org/course/world-wine-grape-glass-adelaidex-wine101x-2.
- Merriam, S., Bierema, L. (2014). Adult Learning: Linking Theory and Practice. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Merriam, S., Caffarella, R. S., & Baumgartner, L. M. (2007). Learning in Adulthood: A Comprehensive Guide. 3rd Ed. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Morgan, J. (2005). Rose: A Guide to the World’s Most Versatile Wine. San Francisco, CA: Chronicle Books LLC.
- Taylor, K., & Marienau, C. (2016). Facilitating Learning with the Adult Brain in Mind: A Conceptual and Practical Guide. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle. Retrieved on 12/3/2018 from: https://www.ste-michelle.com/about-us/hot-news/chateau-ste-michelle-to-debut-new...