Why Should You Care About Badges?
- Badges (and Portfolios) in the College Application Process - DML Badges Webinar
- Design & Prototype Crit with Jess Klein - DML Badges webinar
- Learning Assessment with Daniel Hickey - DML Badges webinar
- Developing Networked Badging Systems with Daria Ng and Joliz Cedeno of Global Kids - DML Badges webinar
- Do-It-Yourself Badges
How are we using badges to enable a complex, robust ecology of learning to support more just & equitable social futures?
About The Speaker(s)
- Cathy N. Davidson, a distinguished scholar of the history of technology and recently appointed to the National Humanities Council by President Obama, is a leading innovator of new ideas and methods for learning and professional development--in school, in the workplace, and in everyday life. She is cofounding director of the 11,000+ member international digital learning network HASTAC (“haystack”), Humanities, Arts, Technology, and Science Alliance and Collaboratory, whose motto is “Difference is our operating system,” and co-directs the annual HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competitions.
- Jim Diamond is a researcher at the EDC/Center for Children & Technology in NYC and a Digital Media and Learning Research Competition on Badging and Badge Systems Development grantee.