Connected Learning: Top Webinars of 2012, Part One: Mimi Ito & Karen Cator
- Call for Applications: Learning Analytics Summer Institute 2013 (LASI-13)
- Senior Editor, Education Content at Common Sense Media
- Connected Learning Webinar: Learning Pathways
- Connected Learning Webinar: Connected Learning as Pathway to Equity & Opportunity
- Digital Youth Workshop: Calling All Designers, Researchers, andPolicy-Makers
Top Webinars of 2012, Part One: Mimi Ito & Karen Cator
Part One of a two-part recap of our most popular webinars from 2012. We will replay both webinars on Livestream on December 27.
About This Speaker
Mizuko Ito is a cultural anthropologist of technology use, and is Professor in Residence, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Chair in Digital Media and Learning, and the Research Director of the Digital Media and Learning Hub at the University of California, Irvine. You can Follow her on Twitter at @mizuko. Her webinar originally aired on March 22, 2012.
Karen Cator is currently the Director of the Office of Educational Technology at the U.S. Department of Education. She has devoted her career to creating the best possible learning environments for this generation of students. You can Follow the Office of Ed Tech on Twitter at @OfficeofEdTech. Her webinar originally aired on August 21, 2012.