Describing and designing MOOCs
- THATCamp PNW 2011: Hacking Gender
- Does Facebook Sell My Information?
- Social Media Shiva: Accepting Condolences on Facebook
- A screenname of any other color look just as red . . .? (Somehow the Shakespeare transposition is lacking!)
- 5th Annual International Symposium for Emerging Technologies for Online Learning
A group of us have been participant researchers and designers on MOOCs for some time.
We found (some of the) MOOCs really engaging. But we needed to find a way to describe the dynamics of interaction and change wihin MOOCs. So we created a framework, and a visualisation tool ('footprints of emergence') ...
and applied it to MOOCs, installations for Autistic children, the Montessoir classroom, and various higher education courses.
See more on the wiki, here ...