May 22nd, 2011: Reflections on the Day After the End of the World
- Web 2.0 and/as The Apocalypse: What The Terminator Has to Teach Us About Our Future
- Bang a Gong, Walter Ong: After Orality and Literacy
- Why Educators Need to Think about Wikileaks
- Of Tweets, Timelines, and Chatroulette: The Public Profile of a Life Lived Online
- Don't Poke the Bear: Scrimmaging with Anonymous
May 21st: the sunrise was glorious, transforming the muddy face of the Raritan into a shimmering ribbon; the early morning sky, crisp and blue; the trees a riot of sound–the finches, starlings, geese, and gulls shrieking away. I stepped out on to my balcony, drawn both by the spectacle and by the human racket of drumming. Somewhere down below in the park, I thought, some neo-pagans must be welcoming the last revolution of the night into day.